Based in Murray River, PEI, Oak Acres is in its 26th year of operation and is currently in the process of preparing for its 2019 summer season! If your child is interested in attending Oak Acres this summer, please contact your child’s school guidance counsellor for more information and application forms!
At Oak Acres Children’s Camp, we strive:
- To develop self-confidence, self-respect, and an appreciation of campers’ worth as individuals.
- To create an environment for living together in which there are opportunities for understanding people with various backgrounds and experiences.
- To achieve and maintain physical fitness and mental well-being.
- To develop a climate that encourages campers and staff to be creative, imaginative, and adventuresome.
- To develop appreciation and knowledge of the environment and natural resources, their importance to people, and our responsibility for their conservation.
- To develop children’s capacities for initiative, leadership and the ability to use these skills responsibly and effectively within their camp groups, family, and community life.
- Above all, to make the camping experience one of JOY and FUN for each and every camper.
Navigate your way through our website to learn more about us, such as our programming, what a day at camp looks like, our session dates, and much more!
If you have a question that isn’t answered somewhere on the website give us a call! We would love to hear from you! Our contact information can be found under our Contact Us section.